9/15/09

Facebook | Charissa Hurst

Facebook Charissa Hurst: "'So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day.'"

My awesome friend Charissa had this as her status. It is from the movie The Notebook. I love this quote! Very sweet and a pretty good picture of love. It IS hard and you DO have to work at it everyday, but then you get all of me, forever, you and me, everyday. :)

life right now:
1. been sickly
2. still a little sickly
3. getting better though
4. love Paul
5. Went home for Labor Day..had some good times
6. going home again in 2 weeks to see my mom who is flying up from Florida
7. Gonna help lead worship at this womens thing at my cousin's church(haven't done this in well over a year)
8. I'm vault teller at work right now. This means I have a lot of responsibility and work is harder.
9. Though there is more work, I still like my job.
10. I want to paint more.
11. I need to start playing guitar again!
12. Haven't gone running in 3 weeks-ish
13. Need to start running again.
14. I reaaaally miss having friend time.
15. I want to go camping!!!
16. REALLY want to go rock climbing!!!
17. It's 11:15pm and I want food.

No comments:

Post a Comment